Thursday, March 29, 2007

Christmas Story Director Killed in Crash

UPDATE: April 9, 2007--NOW I KNOW WHY IT BELONGS HERE: NOT ONLY WAS THE MAN WHO KILLED MR. CLARK AND HIS SON, A DRUNK DRIVER, HE WAS ALSO, READY?!, AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!!

(The mainstream media, as usual, did not report that fact. I just heard it on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly)


I'm not sure where this belonged, but I wanted to express my condolences for the family of film director Robert Clark. Mr. Clark is best known for the beloved holiday classic ‘A Christmas Story’. Sadly, he and his son were killed April 4th, in a car accident caused by a drunk driver.

I guess I included it here because liberal leftards are trying to kill Christmas and everything associated with it. To hear about the senseless death of a man and his son responsible for one of the most-cherished and best-remembered classic Christmas movie somehow makes me want to find fault with someone.

The closest I can come to relating this story to what I talk about in this blog, is that because of the whining leftards, it is harder to suspend drivers' licenses, it is harder to hold drunk drivers responsible for vehicular homicide. It is harder to keep law and order in every aspect of our lives anymore.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Robert Clark.

1 comment:

Marie's Two Cents said...

Dang! I went and must have missed alot of action! My girlfriend and I arrived the 17th a little late for some of the activities and it wasnt even noon! We got there at about 11:00 AM and it seemed as if the major part was already over, so we quietly helped surround the Vietnam Memorial, "The Wall".

As far as we could tell the moonbats hadnt made it that far and by the looks of Rolling Thunder and some other organizations, they werent going to.

We could hear nutballs on a megaphone and alot of Vet's and Troop supporters yelling back, but I couldnt see anything much from where I was.

Then they proceeded I suppose thier little March to the Pentagon, I wanted to go, my GF was not thrilled about the idea, she was colder than I was and I'm from Oklahoma and she is in Pennsylvania. And she just wanted to get out of there thinking all the excitement was over, and shivering to death so we left after a couple of hours.

All in all I am so glad I went, and so glad I could meet my friend finally, and help guard "The Wall".

It was an experience I will NEVER forget.

Thank's for visiting my blog, and you have alot of nice blogs here too BTW! Mind if I Link? You and I seem to share the same opinions.